Irvine CA is the most popular city for residents and home buyers at Orange County.
Irvine still doesn’t have enough homes for sale and continues with excellent home selling market conditions.
Irvine now has 473 homes listed for sale according to multiple listing service as of April 20, 2017 (which is a 12 percent increase in listings since since April 1,2017).
- 473 Irvine homes are now listed for sale.
- $1,452,000 is current average listing price of Irvine’s homes for sale.
- 226 of the homes for sale are listed above $1 million
- 57 days is average time on market now for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at current pace of home selling.
- 333 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with pending sales.
- $1,054,000 is average listed price for Irvine homes now under contracts.
- 42 days was average time on the market for those pending sales.
- 236 Irvine homes were sold last month during March 2017.
- $1,001,981 was average Irvine home sold price during March.
- 42 days was average time on market for those Irvine sold homes.
Current low number of Irvine homes now for sale will be insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand during the next 90 days.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Top customer service experience for sellers, buyers, and investors is our focus. Now is a wonderful to be a home seller at Irvine. Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for Irvine home selling information and strategy.
“Irvine CA Has Top Home Selling Market Conditions”.