Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update – January 17, 2017
Irvine CA home sales were up last month during December 2016 – as compared with same time last year December 2015. Irvine home selling prices were also up 17 percent as compared with same time last year December 2016.
- 220 – Irvine homes sold during December 2016.
- 62 days – average time on market from list to sold of those Irvine homes.
- $957,495 – average sold price of homes during December 2016 – which was up 17 percent as compared with December 2015.
- 2,117 SF – average interior size of Irvine sold homes in December.
- 210 – number of Irvine homes sold last year during December 2015.
- $816,142 – average Irvine sold price one year ago during December 2015.
- 369 – Irvine homes are now actively listed for sale.
- $1.54 million – current average list price of homes for sale at Irvine.
Irvine CA continues to be the top home selling city at Orange County. Irvine is the jobs and economy powerhouse at Orange County CA – with population of about 250,000 people – and more jobs than people now over the age of 18.
By Harrison K. Long – Realtor and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855.
“Orange County Realtor of the Year 2016” honor received from the Orange County Association of Realtors.
Source of information is ReportsOnHousing.com and CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents – and does not include data for all new home sales directly from the builders to the public.
Contact us with your questions by cell or text at 949-701-2515. Thanks.
“Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update.”