Turtle Rock Irvine Homes and Real Estate Market Update
Turtle Rock homes now listed for sale include the condominium at 13 Evening Song, which has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, and is the entry point at Turtle Rock with asking price of $639,000.
Most pricey of the Turtle Rock homes for sale is the residential estate at 16 Sunpeak, which has amazing views, about 7,000 SF of interior space (according to CRMLS), and asking price of $4,800,000.
Turtle Rock Irvine home sales during past 90 days:
- 23 – Turtle Rock homes sold during the past 90 days.
- $1,348,431 – average home sold price for those Turtle Rock homes.
- 2,474 SF – average interior size of those sold Turtle Rock homes
- $545 – average sold price per interior SF size.
Irvine CA home selling market update:
- Irvine home sales were up 31 percent during August this year as compared with same time last year August 2015.
- Average home selling price numbers, per SF interior sold price, and number of days on market was close to the same this year during August as compared with last year during August 2015.
Irvine CA is the top home selling city at Orange County and experienced solid numbers for the first half of 2016.
- 1,610 Irvine homes sold during first half of this year 2016.
- 268 – average number of homes sold each month.
- $883,731 – average home sold price for those first six months this year 2016.
- 1,946 sf – average interior size of Irvine homes sold during first half of 2016.
- $9,950,000 – highest home sold price at Irvine during first half of 2016.
- 64 days – average time on market for those sold homes.
Irvine continues to be the economy powerhouse at Orange County CA. ome selling numbers are up more than 3 percent during first half of 2016 – as compared with same time last year during first half of 2015.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents – and does not include data for new home sales directly from the builders to the public.
“Turtle Rock Irvine Homes Real Estate Market Update.”