- 5 Turtle Rock Irvine homes were sold during January 2018 (according to CRMLS multiple listing service).
- 7 Turtle Rock Irvine homes were sold last year during January 2017.
- $1,839,400 was average Turtle Rock Irvine home sold price during January 2018 this year.
- $1,072,600 was average Turtle Rock Irvine home sold price last year during January 2017.
- 38 days was average time on market for Turtle Rock sold homes during January 2018.
- 73 days was average time on market for sold homes last year during January 2017.
- 21 Turtle Rock Irvine homes are now listed for sale.
Turtle Rock Irvine’s home selling markets have favored sellers for the past ten years with big equity increases for owner/sellers, and this trend will continue with solid buyer demand.
Turtle Rock Irvine has 3,350 private residential properties and is located at one of the most sought after areas for residential living and investment at Irvine and Orange County.
While providing up to date Irvine real estate market information, we offer the top customer service experience for sellers, buyers, and investors.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented and sold by all brokers and agents.
Presented By Harrison K. Long, REALTOR® and professional real estate representative, GRI. Real estate broker, CALBRE #01410855. Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for real estate information and home selling strategy.
“Turtle Rock Irvine Housing Market Update for January 2018”