Turtle Rock is a beautiful area located in the hills near the University of California campus and is one of the most popular residential communities in Irvine for buyers.
Turtle Rock home values remained strong during 2010.
89 Turtle Rock at Irvine homes were sold during 2010
- Average sold price was $1,011,206
- Average size of 2426 SF interior
- Average Per SF sold was $412
- High sold price of $2,862,000 for Turtle Rock Crest home
- Low sold price of $432k for Highlands townhome
- Average list price for these homes was $1,051,388
- Average time on market for these was 96 days
During 2009 92 Turtle Rock homes were sold
- Average sold price was $836,572
- Average size of 2169 SF interior
- Average Per SF sold price was $386
- Average time on market for these was 99 days
This information is from the Southern California MLS and does not include that for new homes sold by builders, for sale by owners and those at trustee auctions at end of foreclosure.
Seller and buyer opportunities for homes and real estate at Orange County, California, Turtle Rock, Irvine, please contact us. – Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR® and broker associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855 – SFR short sale and foreclosure resource certified by the National Association of REALTORs®.