Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update shows that sales were up during November this year as compared with same time last year November 2015.
- 154 Irvine homes went into purchase contract or escrow during the past 30 days.
- 2.54 months – current Irvine market time average to theoretically sell all homes now on the market.
- 213 – number of Irvine homes sold during November 2016.
- 172 – number of Irvine homes sold last year during November 2015.
- 368 – Irvine homes now actively listed for sale
- 262 – Irvine homes now under pending purchase contract with buyers
- $892,055 – current average Irvine home selling price
- $1.56 million – current average list price of homes for sale at Irvine.
Irvine CA is the top home selling city at Orange County and experienced solid numbers for the November.
Irvine continues to be the economy powerhouse at Orange County CA – has population approaching 250,000 people – and more jobs than people now over the age of 18.
By Harrison K. Long – Realtor and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855 – contact by cell or text at 949-7021-2515.
Source of information is ReportsOnHousing and CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents – and does not include data for all new home sales directly from the builders to the public.
“Irvine CA Homes Real Estate Market Update.”