Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update – February 1, 2017
- 154 Irvine homes were sold during January 2017 (which is a 5 percent decrease from numbers same time last year January 2016).
- $897,757 was average Irvine home sold price.
- 65 days was average time on market from list to sold of those Irvine homes.
- 1,971 SF was average interior size of Irvine sold homes in January.
- 162 Irvine homes sold last year during January 2016.
- $969,997 was average Irvine sold price one year ago during January 2016.
- 411 Irvine homes are now actively listed for sale (which is a 11 percent increase during the past two weeks).
Number of Irvine homes now for sale is insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand, and that number of homes for sale is expected to go up during the next 60 days.
Irvine continues to be the economy powerhouse and top home selling city at Orange County CA.
Irvine has population of about 250,000 people – a growing economy with more jobs than residents who are now over the age of 18.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Harrison was honored and named the “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515. Thanks.
391 Irvine homes are now listed for sale (click here for link to MLS information).
“Irvine CA Homes and Real Estate Market Update.”