Irvine CA now has 380 homes listed for sale, which is not enough to satisfy buyer market demand during the next 90 days.
Irvine homeowners have experienced massive price appreciation for the past 8 years, and we now have excellent conditions for home selling.
48 days is average market time for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at current pace of home selling.
- 154 Irvine homes were sold during January 2017.
- $897,757 was average Irvine home sold price.
- 173 Irvine homes were sold during the past 30 days.
- $973,178 was average Irvine home sold price during past 30 days (sold price increase of 8 percent as compared with last month).
- 61 days was average time on market for those Irvine sold homes.
- 380 Irvine homes are now listed for sale (which is down 4.5 percent in the past week).
- This low number of Irvine homes now for sale will be insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand during the next 90 days.
Irvine is the robust economy powerhouse with tops in jobs and employment and is top home selling city at Orange County CA – with population of about 260,000 people.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®.
Our purpose is to help real estate clients to be happy with their decisions and the home selling and buying process.
“Irvine Now Has 380 Homes Listed for Sale, which is Not Enough for Market Demand”.