Irvine CA is a great city and doesn’t have enough homes for sale and continues with excellent home selling market conditions.
Irvine now has 422 homes listed for sale (according to multiple listing service as of April 1, 2017), and that’s not enough to satisfy buyer market demand.
Irvine’s home selling market has favored sellers for the past 8 years with big equity increases, and the sellers market continues with solid buyer demand and not enough homes for sale.
- 422 Irvine homes are now listed for sale.
- $1,551,000 is average listing price of Irvine’s homes for sale
- 226 of the homes for sale are listed above $1 million
- 62 days is average time on market now for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at current pace of home selling.
- 225 Irvine homes were resold last month during February 2017.
- $993,572 was average Irvine home sold price.
- 42 days was average time on market for those Irvine sold homes.
- Current low number of Irvine homes now for sale will be insufficient to satisfy market buyer demand during the next 90 days.
Irvine has about 260,000 residents and is the economy powerhouse at Orange County with tops in jobs and employment – and continues to be the top home selling city in the county.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®.
We help our clients to be happy with their decisions and the Irvine CA home selling and buying process.
“Irvine CA is a great city and doesn’t have enough homes for sale and continues with excellent home selling market conditions”.