Irvine now has 512 homes listed for sale according to multiple listing service as of Mary 19, 2017 (an 8 percent increase in listings during the past 30 days – since April 19 – and a 20 percent increase over the past 60 days).
Irvine’s home selling market has favored sellers for the past 8 years with big equity increases, and this sellers market continues with solid buyer demand.
- $1,518,000 is current average listing price of Irvine’s homes for sale.
- 56 days is average time on market now for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at current pace of home selling.
- 350 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with pending sales – click here for information.
- $1,008,000 is average listed price for Irvine homes now under purchase contracts.
- 39 days was average time on the market for those pending sales.
- 264 Irvine homes were sold during the past 30 days – click here for information.
- $994,125 was average Irvine home sold price during March.
- 31 days was average time on market for those Irvine sold homes.
Irvine has about 265,000 residents now and is the economy powerhouse at Orange County with jobs and employment – while it continues to be the top home selling city in the county.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County REALTORs®.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience for sellers, buyers, and investors. Now is a wonderful to be a home seller or buyer at Irvine. Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for Irvine home selling information and strategy.
“Irvine CA Housing and Home Buying Market Expands”.