Our Irvine CA Real Estate Market Guide Shows Good Opportunities for Sellers and Buyers.
Irvine’s moderate number of homes for sale, continued solid buyer demand, low mortgage interest rates, and multiple offers will be the norm. This is especially so where the property is priced below $1.3 million, is in good shape, at a positive location, priced right and close to real fair market value.
- $927,011 was average sold price of those Irvine sold homes (during the past 30 days).
- 33 days was average time on market for those sold homes.
- 196 of those Irvine sold homes closed at under $1,000,000.
- 65 of the Irvine sold homes went for more than $1,000,000.
- 56 of Irvine sold homes closed at between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000.
- 10 Irvine homes sold for more than $2,000,000 – and 53 days was average time on market for those homes.
- Irvine now has 564 homes listed for sale according to multiple listing service (according the CRMLS multiple listing service). Click here for link to that listing information.
- $1,537,000 is current average list price of Irvine homes for sale – and 60 days is average theoretical time it will take to sell all homes now listed.
- 340 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with pending sales – and $981,674 is average listed price for Irvine homes now under purchase contracts.
Broker Steven Thomas at his ReportsOnHousing.com summarized Irvine home selling for about one month ago in May 2017:
- 571 homes listed for sale as of May 31, 2017.
- 242 pending sales at that time.
- 71 days was average market time for May.
- $1.5 million average Irvine home list price for May.
Irvine’s home selling market has favored sellers for the past 8 years with big equity increases. This sellers market continues with solid buyer demand.
However, with such good selection of homes for sale, now is also a good time for buyers at Irvine CA who are financially qualified and can afford the deal, or who have solid down payment and get their loan.
Irvine has almost 267,000 residents now, and is the robust economy powerhouse at Orange County with lots of jobs and employment opportunities. Irvine continues to be the top home selling city in the county.
While providing the best up to date market real estate market information, we offer the top customer service experience for you as sellers, buyers, and investors.
Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for home selling or buying information and strategy.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and ReportsOnHousing.com and is regarding homes represented and sold by all brokers and agents.
“Irvine CA Real Estate Market Guide – July 5, 2017”