Irvine CA Home Selling Market Report continues to show fast times from listing to sale and real opportunities for sellers during this summer 2017.
Irvine’s moderate number of homes for sale, continued solid buyer demand, low mortgage interest rates, and multiple offers are the norm – and is especially true where properties are priced below $1.3 million, are attractive and well cared for, in a good location, priced right close to real fair market value.
Irvine’s sold homes the past 30 days:
- 278 Irvine homes were sold with closed deals during the past 30 days – click here for link to multiple listing service information.
- $953,061 was average sold price of those Irvine sold homes (during the past 30 days).
- 39 days was average time on market for those sold homes.
- 121 of those sold homes were single family residence – with average sold price of $1,296,418 – and 49 days ADOM from listing to sale.
- 157 of the sold homes were condominiums and attached homes – and had average sold price of $688,435 – and 31 days ADOM for listing to sale.
Current Irvine homes listed for sale:
- 570 Irvine homes listed for sale according to multiple listing service (according the CRMLS multiple listing service).
- $1,467,595 is current average list price of Irvine homes for sale.
- 55 days is average DOM – theoretical time it will take to sell all homes now listed.
- 331 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with pending sales – and $1,019,313 is average listed price for Irvine homes now under purchase contracts.
- 46 days is ADOM for those pending sales.
Irvine’s home selling market has favored sellers for the past 8 years with big equity increases – and this sellers market continues with solid buyer demand.
Now is also a good time for buyers at Irvine CA who are qualified and can afford the deal – or for those who have solid down payment and can get their loan. Irvine has about 267,000 residents now, and is the robust economy powerhouse at Orange County with jobs and employment opportunities.
Irvine continues to be the top home selling city in the county.
While providing the best up to date market real estate market information, we offer the top customer service experience for you as sellers, buyers, and investors. Presented By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Contact us by cell or text at 949-701-2515 for home selling or buying information and strategy.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is regarding all homes represented and sold by all brokers and agents. “Irvine CA Real Estate Market Report – July 18, 2017”