Is Now a Good Time to buy a home at Irvine CA?
Lots of people think so and are moving forward with their home buying.
The November/December home selling cycle at Irvine is when homes listed for sale usually have motivated sellers who want to negotiate.
So buyers can benefit from their improved opportunities.
Irvine CA Home Buying and Selling Market update:
- 214 Irvine homes were sold to buyers during October 2016.
- $850,863 was average Irvine home sold price during October.
- 54 days was average time on market for the sold homes.
- 495 Irvine homes are now listed for sale.
- $1,447,000 is current average list price for Irvine homes.
Average home selling price at Irvine CA is now significantly less than average listing price.
What this can mean is that many of the homes now listed have prices that are too high for the market, and those won’t find buyers.
Source of information is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents – and does not include data for new home sales directly from the builders to the public.
“Is Now a Good Time to buy a home at Irvine CA?”